1 cup frozen peas
1 carrot, grated
1/2 cup gluten free flour (oat, rice, chickpea etc)
1/2 cup plant milk
1/4 salt reduced vegetable stock cube
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/4 tsp turmeric
1 tsp spirulina powder
1 Tbsp ground nut and seed mix
1 Tbsp boiling water
1. Mix stock cube in boiling water.
2. Add to a mixing bowl with remaining ingredients.
3. Heat a non-stick fry pan.
4. Using a dinner spoon, place one spoon of mixture per fritter into pan. Avoid overcrowding the pan.
5. Cook for 2-3 mins each side or until golden brown.
6. Turn and cook on other side until golden.