These pancakes are so healthy you could eat them every day! They're perfect for kids as well, my daughter Airlie loves them!
1 cup oats
1 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp ground nut and seed mix
3/4 cup plant milk or water
1/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
1. Add oats into blender and blitz into a flour.
2. Add banana, cinnamon, nut and seed mix and plant milk or water into blender.
3. Blitz until smooth.
3. Heat a non-stick fry pan.
4. Using a dinner spoon, place one spoon of mixture per pancake into the pan.
5. Top pancakes with a few blueberries.
5. Cook on one side until bubbles appear and golden brown.
6. Turn and cook on other side until golden.